Sam’s Chicken Enchiladas
My friend Samantha gets requests for these from all her friends who have tasted them before, they are SO GOOD! I had to have the recipe to make them myself! I personally like these because unlike the ones you get at a Mexican restaurant, they only have a white creamy sauce on them, not the red enchilada sauce.
- 1.5 cups light sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can of diced green chilies, drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 can black beans (drained), or refried or pinto if you prefer
- 2 cups cheddar or taco cheese
- 2-3 good sized boneless chicken breasts or 6-7 boneless tenderloins
- 7-8 large flour tortillas, or any tortillas you prefer
Variations: You can add corn, diced tomatoes, or avocado to the mixture. Another thing I want to try next time is the kraft queso shredded cheese in these, I think that would be the ultimate cheesiness!
The Hub gets super duper excited when I make these!!!