Pina Colada Cupcakes
Pina colada is one of my favorite flavors and it’s wonderful in cupcake form… Even better, this recipe from Hungry Girl is low fat! These are very well received at summer parties & picnics let me tell you!
- 2 cups moist style yellow cake mix
- 12 oz canned crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- optional: 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 4 oz canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 sugar free vanilla pudding snack size
- 1/8 tsp coconut extract
- 1 1/2 TBS light cream cheese
- 1 sweetener packet like splenda
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all icing ingredients together and refrigerate until needed.
In large bowl combine cake mix, undrained pineapple and coconut extract. Line a muffin tin with baking cups and distribute batter evenly.