Pesto Chicken Puffs
Easy and very tasty!
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup pesto
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 packages reduced fat crescent rolls
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 cups seasoned Panko crumbs (or a combination of italian breadcrumbs & panko like I used)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil lightly with cooking spray.
Shred your cooked chicken. This pampered chef salad chopper is wonderful for so many things!
Mix together the cream cheese, pesto, green onions, and chicken, salt & pepper.
Unroll the crescent dough. Take two triangles and press them together to form a rectangle.
Spoon about ½ cup of the chicken mixture in the center of the rectangle and bring the corners of the crescent dough together, pinching to seal.
Set up bowls with your melted butter in one, and the breadcrumbs in another. Dip each puff in the butter then the breadcrumbs then place back on baking sheet, seam side down.