M&M Pudding Cookies
Moist, chewy, and full of M&Ms!
- 1/2 c unsalted butter (1 stick), at room temperature
- 1/2 c butter substitute (like brummel & brown yogurt spread), at room temperature
- 2/3 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz. package vanilla instant pudding mix (Don’t use the sugar free or the cook & serve!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c bread flour (You can use all ap flour if you want, bread flour just makes the cookies chewier!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 c M&Ms
Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
Using a mixer, beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons or cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until slight golden and set.
Remove cookies from oven and let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes.
Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Makes 64 cookies (unless you make bigger ones than I made!)
Recipe adapted from www.twopeasandtheirpod.com