Italian Pasta Salad
Make this for friends or family and they’ll rave about it! It’s better the longer it sits in the refrigerator, overnight if possible.
- 1 pound mini penne or rotini pasta or another small pasta
- 1 bottle Paul Newman’s Oil & Vinegar dressing
- Salad Supreme seasoning (sprinkle amount to your liking) or if you can’t find that use a mix of garlic powder, onion powder, ground pepper & paprika
- 4 sticks mozzarella string cheese cut up into little circles
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 large carrots, sliced in circles
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 colored pepper, diced
- 1/2 zucchini, diced into really small pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
Optional: green olives, black kalamata olives, pepperoni
Boil pasta according to package, drain and allow to cool.
Add all ingredients to large bowl, mix well, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.