Carrot Pineapple Muffin Bites
These are BY FAR the best carrot cake anything I’ve ever had! They are so moist and scrumptious! I definitely think it’s the pineapple in the batter.
- 1 cup moist style yellow cake mix (like Pillsbury Moist Supreme)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup light domino sugar & stevia baking blend
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, shredded, and chopped if shreds are long
- 2/3 cup crushed pineapple in juice, not drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1/3 cup light domino sugar & stevia baking blend
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 350.
In a medium bowl combine cake mix, flour, sugar, brown sugar, spices and baking powder. Mix well.
In a large bowl combine pumpkin puree and eggs. Add in dry ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in carrots, pineapple, and raisins.
This recipe makes 38 mini muffins. Great for sharing at a party or taking to work to brighten everyone’s day! And the nutritional facts will make everyone even happier.
Nutritional Facts (for one mini muffin): 40 cal, .5 g fat, 30.5 g sodium, .5 g fiber, 1 g protein.
For frosting on one mini muffin: 12 cal, 0 g fat, 10 g sodium, 0 g fiber, .5 g protein.
Recipe adapted from: Hungry Girl