Broccoli Pasta Salad
Need an easy salad recipe for a picnic or cook out? Look no further!
- 2 c uncooked medium shell or macaroni pasta
- 1 c light mayo (or 1/2 c light mayo, 1/2 c light miracle whip)
- 3 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 3 TBS sugar
- 3 c broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c finely chopped red onion
- 3/4 c golden raisins
- Optional: 8 slices turkey bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, combine mayo, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl, mix well.
- Add completely drained pasta, broccoli, onion, raisins, bacon (if using); mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- I promise everyone will love it!